Part Time Nanny needed in Westminster
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £13 to £15 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be 2 days per week, approximately 10 hours per week with flexibility. Someone fun, friendly and lively would be ideal for this role. They are looking for someone who can make sure the child engages in different activities.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Part Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies
Someone who speaks French would be advantageous for this role but not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024269
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808670