Part Time Weekend Nanny in Fulham
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Saturday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Weekend Nanny to look after their baby and toddler. The working hours for this job would be Saturday, approximately 10 to 15 hours per week with flexibility to do Sundays when needed.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025755