Little Ones Payroll provides services to 1000s of private clients throughout the country, we are recognised as one of the UK’s leading domestic payroll services. Little Ones Payroll is proud to have grown steadily over the past ten years. Our team is young, dynamic with a fantastic team spirit and opportunity for career progression with regular training and educational opportunities.
We are currently looking for a proactive, organised and reliable Payroll Administer to join our Payroll department in a position based at home.
Areas of responsibility:
- Raising receipts and invoices on a daily basis
- Collating and monitoring employer forms and new starter forms from employees
- Setting up new clients on Star Professional Payroll System
- Registering clients as employers with HMRC and setting up their PAYE schemes
- Applying for authorization requests on behalf of clients to act as their payroll agents
- Generating P45, P11, P60 and any other related payroll reports required
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payroll for clients, and making real-time submissions to HMRC
- Calculating an estimation of tax and national insurance contributions on behalf of clients and the Candidate engaged by the Client
- Calculating gross payments and total costs for employers using different tax codes
- Processing end of year documentation and submitting them to HRMC
- Calculating and processing statutory sick pay, maternity leave, holiday pay, and notice pay
- Applying for advance funding in terms of maternity pay and applying for tax credit refunds on behalf of clients
- Uploading weekly, fortnightly, monthly payslips on an electronic platform for clients to access
- Sending out P32 forms to clients quarterly and monthly when required
- Keeping and monitoring records of payroll clients using excel spreadsheet and diarising reminders to apply salary changes
- Liaising with HMRC about employer’s operating PAYE scheme and resolving outstanding liability issues
- Contacting HMRC either via the phone number or online web chat dealing with any client enquiries
- Liaising with payroll clients over the phone, or via email responding to their queries and ensuring their questions are answered in a timely and professional manner
- Explaining to clients what payroll and pension services entail and answer any questions related to SSP, SMP, and statutory holiday entitlement
- Liaising with candidates engaged by clients via phone and email and responding to any queries about their salaries, income tax, national insurance, holiday pay, pension and payslips
- Managing auto-enrolment pension schemes on behalf of clients using NEST or other pension providers and completing declarations of compliance on Pension Regulator website
- Liaising with Nest, other pension providers and the Pensions Regulator when necessary
- Organising and filing letters received by HMRC to keep comprehensive records
- Scanning and printing documentation as required, implementing ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Any reasonable request from a company Director.
Little Ones UK Ltd is an established luxury recruitment service offering a range of additional services to our clients and candidates. We are the leader in our sector with clients ranging from Royalty, celebrity to leaders of industry and country.