Polish speaking Au Pair in Hammersmith
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 16:00
Polish speaking Live in Au Pair is needed by a family in Hammersmith, London to look after their two lovely school-aged children. The Au Pair will be needed from Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week, some hours will be in the morning and the remaining hours will be in the afternoon. Own room and shared bathroom will be provided for the candidate.
Duties for this position would include
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
Someone who speaks Polish would be ideal for this role but the family is also open for Czech, Hungarian, Romanian or Bulgarian speakers. The family has a cleaner who comes every day so only basic Au pair duties are needed. The family would like someone to start by September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J02E6