Portuguese speaking Au Pair
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, North London
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL, Portuguese
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 17:00
A family in North London is looking for a Portuguese speaking Live-In Au Pair to look after their lovely school-aged children. The working hours for the position would be approximately 25 hours per week, the family is flexible with the days. Someone who speaks Portuguese would be advantageous for this position.
Duties would include
- school drop-offs and pickups,
- assisting with homework,
- helping arrange playdates,
- taking children to playgrounds and extracurricular activities,
- keeping them active,
- engaging and stimulating the children,
- doing creative activities with them such as arts and crafts,
- playing with them,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
They would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J02C6