Receptionist in Central London
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Recruitment Consultant
- Location Central London, London
Salary £18000 to £20000 per Year
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience No experience required
- Languages English MT, English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
Little Ones is a leading domestic staffing agency within the care sector based within two Central London offices. We have enjoyed 14 years of progressive growth and are currently seeking a dynamic receptionist to join our team as the face of the company. Our team is dynamic with a fantastic team spirit and we offer a real opportunity for career progression and personal growth. As the first point of contact for all the candidates and clients who visit our offices, we are looking for a warm and friendly candidate who will provide excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure there is a welcoming atmosphere for all visitors.
- Able to maintain the highest levels of customer service delivering a 5-star service at all times.
- Diary management.
- Event coordination.
- Ad hoc requests.
- Handling incoming/outgoing telephone calls/emails quickly and efficiently.
- Maintaining, Ordering & Restocking Stationary.
- Answering telephones and directing calls to the correct person
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent at multitasking.
- Managing workload efficiently.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Well presented and professional.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Company Benefits include:
- A company bonus scheme
- Training and development
- 37.5 contracted hours per week
- Annual Leave – 20 days plus Bank Holidays rising to 25 days plus Bank Holidays after 1 year's service.
- Auto-enrolment into NEST pension scheme
- Industry Recruitment
- Consultant Internal Recruitment
- Position ID -