Richmond, London Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary up to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A family in Richmond, London is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny to look after their two nursery school aged children. The working hours for this job would be 3 to 4 days a week, full time with flexibility. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
Duties for this position would include
- getting the children up and ready in the morning,
- preparing breakfast and a packed lunch for them,
- nursery runs,
- organising playdates and supervising them
- taking them to nearby parks and playgrounds,
- painting and colouring with them,
- reading to the children and helping them to read,
- encouraging the children to try new activities to explore their
- preparing dinner for the children,
- and ensuring the children are ready for bed in the evening by bathing
them, brushing their teeth and changing into their pyjamas.
The Nanny will also be asked to help with some light nursery duties such as
- organising the children's laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after meals,
- putting away toys and making sure play areas are clean,
- and ensuring the children's things are organised for the next day.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023862
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807135