Rota Nanny needed in Switzerland
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Switzerland, Canton of Vaud
Salary £3000 to £3500 per Month
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
A family in Switzerland is looking for a Rota Nanny to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be would be on a rota basis, 2 weeks on with a 24/7 cover and then 2 weeks off. The family has a strong preference for someone who speaks fluent English.. A nice accommodation will be provided, own bedroom and bathroom.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- doing nursery/school drop-offs and pickups,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the children ready in the morning
- and organising bath and bedtime routine.
The Live In Nanny will also be responsible for some light housekeeping duties such as
- laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- cleaning the children’s bedroom and play area,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2023980