Russian speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Russian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A Russian speaking after school nanny is needed by a family in Kensington, London to care for two school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week with flexibility for occasional Saturday.
- collecting children from school
- preparing meals and snacks
- arranging playdates
- helping with their homework
- playing age appropriate games together
- reading stories to them
- tidying away their toys after use – children to help
- helping with the evening routine, eg help children organise their
bags for the next day
- light laundry of children’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
Someone who speaks Russian would be advantageous. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J15A81701