Russian speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Russian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a warm, loving and affectionate Live-in Full-Time Russian speaking Nanny to look after their baby and school-aged child. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
This role will be a sole charge but with occasional shared care since the mum works from home. Someone who speaks Russian is needed for this position to help the children learn the language at an early age. They are looking for someone seeking a long term position.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like someone who can start in August. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J0179