Russian speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, City
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Russian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A family in City, London is looking for a Russian speaking Nanny for a Live Out Full-Time role to help them look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this role would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. Someone energetic and enthusiastic is what the family is looking for. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
Someone who speaks both Russian is essential for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J0316