Russian speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £12 to £14 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Russian
- Education 1 year
A family in Richmond, London is looking for a Part Time Live out Russian speaking Nanny to help them care for their toddler and primary school aged child. The working hours for this role would be 2 to 4 days per week, approximately 15 to 30 hours per week with flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- picki up from nursery,
- helping with bath and bedtime routines,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- helping them with their learning,
- planning playdates,
- taking them to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age appropriate activities,
- taking track of the children’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
They are seeking to hire someone who speaks Russian to help the children develop their communication skills in the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023976
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180891