Southwark, London Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
A family in Southwark, London are looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely baby. The working hours for this job would be four full weekdays and one day during the weekend, full time.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean and doing occasional
grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family are looking for someone who speaks French to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the most suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023168
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180470