Southwark, London Part Time Nanny
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £13 to £15 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
A Southwark, London family is seeking a professional and efficient Part Time Live out Nanny to care for their baby and toddler. The working hours for this position will be Thursday and Friday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week.
Duties will include
- Preparing bottles of milk for the children
- Implementing daily routines
- Assisting with feeding, diapering
- Preparing bottles, cleaning up
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Helping them with general hygiene
- Taking the children to groups,
- Nursery drop off and pick up
- Assisting with language acquisition and development while the children are still young
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
They need someone who is kind, caring and can speak fluent English, knowing how to speak French would be an advantage. They would need someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023912
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808512