Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family based in Islington, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to care for their primary school-aged child. The family is flexible with the working hours but preferably Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday up to 12 hours per week.
The Nanny will be responsible for:
- preparing healthy meals,
- assisting the child with bathtime routine,
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- taking the other child to and from school,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as:
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring a clean and tidy environment for the child
A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. A Spanish-speaking candidate is highly sought for this job. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026229