Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Mandarin, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A family in Camden, London is looking for a Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this role would be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week with some flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Providing supervision and constant care to children
- Being disciplined with the children when required
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Stimulating children to read and be active
- Reading to and with the children
- Implementing daily routines
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family would need the Nanny to speak Spanish to the children to help improve their communication skills using the language but they are also open for French or Mandarin speakers. They are also seeking to hire someone who knows how to drive but this is not a must.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025491