Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:00
Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny sought to care for two school-aged children in Ealing, London. The family is looking for a passionate and hardworking Afterschool Nanny. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday, approximately 12 to 15 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the children learn and improve using the language. They are also open for French speakers. The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Sarah
- Position ID 2023520