Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
An Ealing, London family is looking for a Live Out Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be approximately 15 to 20 hours per week. Someone who has experience working with young children is a bonus but not a requirement.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Stimulating the child to read and be active
- Reading to and with the child
- Implementing daily routines
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the child learn and improve skills using the language. They need someone who is a confident driver. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2023969