Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
A Camden, London family is looking for a Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their school aged child. The family needs someone enthusiastic, energetic and caring. The working hours for this job would be approximately 20 to 25 hours per week.
Duties for this position would include
- Pick the child up from school
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age related activities
- Stimulating the child to read and be active
- Reading to and with the child
- Implementing daily routines
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the child learn and improve using the language. The family would like to hire someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024010
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807568