Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
A family in Barnet, London is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this position will be Mondays to Fridays, 20 to 25 hours per week. Flexibility is required.
The duties for this role will include all afterschool duties such as,
- help with homework,
- bath time and meals preparations,
- taking the children to different extracurricular activities,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one,
- assisting with bedtime routine,
- picking the older children up from school.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- ironing and laundry for the children,
- cleaning the children’s room and play areas.
Knowing how to speak Spanish would be advantageous. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025606