Spanish Speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Greater London
Salary £400 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
A family in London is looking for a Spanish Speaking Live in Full Time Nanny to look after their three school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time. Spanish Speaking candidate is highly sought for.
The Nanny will be responsible for:
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone caring, flexible, fun and bubbly, is preferred. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Job Department
- Position ID 2025886