Spanish speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £350 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
We are looking for a Spanish speaking Nanny who can work in a Live In Full Time position in Southwark, London. As a Nanny, you will have to look after two lovely toddlers. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would like someone who can always speak to their children in Spanish as well as English in order to help them develop their communication skills in both languages. Someone who knows how to drive is ideal but not required. The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024918