Spanish speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A Spanish speaking live out nanny is needed in Kensington to help a family in looking after their baby in a shared care role. A valid first aid qualification and newborn experience are a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm
- look after the baby,
- prepare the child's bottle and homemade food when starting
- take the child to playgroups, activities or for walks outside,
- put the child down for naps,
- organise age-appropriate activities to stimulate the child's
- keep the house tidy (e.g. sterilise bottles after using, clean after
cooking in the kitchen, etc.),
- sometimes give the child a bath.
They are also open to hiring a German speaking candidate. They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J17D02501