Spanish speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 17:00
A family in Southwark, London is looking for a Spanish speaking Full Time Live out Nanny to look after their baby. The working hours for this job would be 3 to 4 days a week, full time, with flexibility for extra babysitting when needed.
The duties for this position will be
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The family is ideally looking for a mature Spanish speaking Nanny who has a wide experience with babies but not a requirement.
The Nanny will need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- and ensuring the house is kept tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025160