Spanish speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 14:00
We are currently seeking a caring and reliable Live Out Part Time Spanish speaking Nanny Housekeeper in Westminster, London to help in taking care of a lovely baby and maintaining the cleanliness of the family's home.
The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. The Nanny Housekeeper must be flexible in doing some occasional babysitting.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for nannying duties such as,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules,
- preparing healthy and baby foods,
- organising activities.
Other duties will include:
- mopping hoovering and sweeping the floors
- dusting the furniture
- cleaning the kitchen and bathroom using appropriate tools
- maintaining all the bedrooms in the home
- washing the dishes after meals
- hanging out the washing
- folding clothes
- unpacking the dishwasher
Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the child learn the language. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultants will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part time nanny housekeeper department
- Position ID 2024628