Spanish speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £11 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
A Part Time Spanish speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Westminster, London to look after their property and help them care for their toddler and school aged child. The Part Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work from Monday to Saturday, up to 40 hours a week.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The family needs someone who speaks Spanish to help the children engage using the language. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023780
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 20180917