Spanish speaking Nanny in Berkshire
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Berkshire, Slough
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Berkshire is looking for a Spanish speaking Full Time Nanny for a Live In or Live Out role to help them look after their baby. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time. Experience caring for babies would be beneficial for this role.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
They are looking for someone who knows how to speak Spanish to help the child be familiar with the language during the child's early years. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025253