Spanish Speaking Nanny in Brent
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £10 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A family in Brent, London is looking for a Spanish Speaking Full Time Nanny for a Live In or Live Out role to help them look after their toddler and baby. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time but the family is very flexible with the working hours.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- preparing bottles of milk for the little one
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- ensuring children’s rooms are clean and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
They are looking for someone who knows how to drive. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are happy to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023406
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807323