Spanish speaking Nanny in Camden
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £30000 to £34000 per Year
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
Spanish-speaking Nanny is needed by a family for a Full-Time Live-out role in Camden, London. Help is needed in taking care of their school-aged child and baby. The Nanny must have a valid First Aid qualification. Nanny needs to speak Spanish to the children to help them learn and improve their communication skills using the language.
They seek someone trustworthy, reliable and with a teaching background. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The duties for this position will be
- sterilising bottles,
- changing nappies,
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- taking the children out to the park and for walks,
- organising music classes,
- and attending baby groups for the little one,
- helping the older child with homework,
- playing with the children,
- doing occasional school drop-offs and pickups,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- helping them with bath and bedtime routine
The Nanny will need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- and ensuring the house is kept tidy.
The family is looking for someone who can start in October. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J0A67