Spanish speaking Nanny in Chelsea
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out Spanish speaking Nanny in Chelsea, London to help them care for their baby, toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting. Someone who has a newborn experience would be ideal for this role but not required.
The Live Out Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping other children with homework/learning,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family is looking for someone who speaks Spanish to help the children learn the language at their young age. The family want someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny deparment
- Position ID 2025108