Spanish speaking Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £1400 to £1600 per Month
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 20:00
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a passionate, caring and independent Live In Full Time Spanish speaking Nanny to look after their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
This role will be focusing only on childcare but would require the candidate to tidy up and do light housekeeping. It would be advantageous if the Nanny speaks Spanish. They are also open to hiring someone who speaks French but this is not a must.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in nanny department
- Position ID 2024479