Swedish Speaking Full Time Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A Live Out Full Time Nanny is needed by a family situated in Wandsworth, London to help them look after their toddler and school-aged child. Someone who speaks Swedish is essential for the role. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Thursday, full time with some flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school/nursery and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with learning,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. Someone who has experience working with children would be ideal. The family is looking for someone to start in May or June. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025960