Swedish speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:00
A family currently residing in Hackney, London is seeking a responsible and proactive Swedish speaking after school nanny to provide care for their school aged child. The nanny must be able to speak Swedish to well communicate with the family and to help the child learn the language. A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 10 to 12 hours per week
- picking up the child from school or various extracurricular
- safely bring the child home from school,
- engaging communication with the child,
- assisting with homework,
- create fun and interactive ways to develop the child’s academic
- prepare meals for the child i.e. after school snacks and delicious
and healthy dinner.
The family would like someone to start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J19E01804