Swedish speaking Nanny in Chelsea
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 16:00
A family is looking for a Full time Live Out Swedish speaking Nanny in Chelsea, London to help them to take care of their toddler and two school aged children. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time, but the family are really flexible with the working hours. The family is looking for an experienced and flexible Nanny, someone with a helpful attitude, who likes sport and music and someone who is happy and active Nanny.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who speaks Swedish would be advantageous for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025169