Swedish Speaking Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Wandsworth, London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a reliable, friendly, and loving Live Out Full Time Nanny to help them take care of their toddler and a school-aged child. A Swedish speaking candidate is highly preferable for the job. The working hours for this role would be from Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with some flexibility.
Duties for this position would include:
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as:
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family needs the candidate to start in May/June. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025960