Swedish speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 19:00
A Swedish speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Hammersmith, London to help them in looking after their school-aged child and lovely toddler. The Part-Time Nanny must be energetic, friendly and bubbly, as the children are very energetic and love playing.
The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 30 hours a week, with some flexibility. Someone who speaks Swedish is needed for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
Duties for this position would include
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026361