Temporary Nanny Housekeeper in Reading
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location Berkshire, Reading
Salary £500 to £600 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Reading is looking for a Temporary Live In Nanny Housekeeper for a Full Time role to help them maintain their home and care for their baby and school aged child. The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work 6 days per week, full time. Someone who has experience caring for newborns would be ideal for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- mopping the floor
- designing a meal plan for the family and cooking healthy meals
- laundry and ironing
- cleaning up after meals and organising left over meals
- changing bed linen
- and helping with the evening routine.
Duties will also include general Nanny duties such as,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- playing with the children,
- taking them to park and playgrounds,
- helping the older child with learning,
- changing nappies, preparing and cleaning milk bottles for the baby,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
This is a temporary role that will last for 7 weeks, the family would need someone to start preferably by July 14th until August 30th. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023685
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180739