Temporary Nanny in Tower Hamlets
- Posted 2 months ago
- Location London, Tower Hamlets
- Salary £15 gross per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Tower Hamlets, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny for a Temporary position to look after their toddler and school aged child. The working hours for this job will be Tuesday to Friday, full time, with the flexibility to work on Saturday if needed.
The main Nanny duties will include
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising their clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure their room is always clean,
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024170