Tower Hamlets Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Tower Hamlets
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 23:30
A family of three in Tower Hamlets, London is looking for an Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be 3 times per week school drop-offs and then 2 times per week school pick ups with evening babysitting, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week. Flexibility is needed for this position.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with homework,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nerea
- Position ID 2024607