Wandsworth French speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £500 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a French speaking Full Time Live in Nanny to look after their four lovely school-aged children and cute little toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. Someone who can drive would be advantageous for this role but not a must.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- helping older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in nanny department
- Position ID 2024985