Wandsworth Mandarin speaking Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a reliable and loving Mandarin speaking Nanny for a Full-Time role. They would need someone to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with long breaks during the day. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
Duties would include
- getting the children ready in the morning and taking them to school
- collecting children from school
- preparing meals and snacks
- arranging playdates
- helping with their homework
- playing age-appropriate games together
- reading stories to them
- tidying away their toys after use – children to help
- helping with the evening routine, eg help children organise their
bags for the next day
- light laundry of children’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. The family would need someone who speaks Mandarin to help the children interact well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J01A1