Wandsworth Spanish speaking Nanny
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £450 to £480 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:20 - 18:30
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Spanish speaking Full Time Live out Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. Someone who can drive would be essential for this role.
The duties for this position will be
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
They would need someone who speaks Spanish to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025252