Westminster French speaker Live in Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £400 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in the area of Westminster, London is looking for a Full Time Live in French-speaking Nanny to look after their baby and toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, plus two nights of babysitting between Monday to Thursday. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children learn the language during their early years.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure their room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
Nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024837