Westminster Live Out Nanny needed
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £11 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The family is expecting a baby by the end of this year so someone who has experience looking after newborn babies would be advantageous for this role but not required. The Nanny will be required Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Live Out Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024043
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808415