Westminster Spanish speaking Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
Dynamic Spanish speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Westminster, London to look after to their toddler. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with a flexibility to do occasional babysitting.
The responsibilities of the Nanny will be
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bed time routine.
The Nanny will also be required to do light childcare housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Washing and ironing child's clothes
The family would need someone to speak Spanish with the child to help the child learn the language at a young age. The faily would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2024303