French speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Tower Hamlets, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Tower Hamlets, London is looking for a full time live out French speaking nanny to care for their baby and toddler. Someone who speaks French is essential. A valid first aid qualification is needed.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 40 to 50 hours per week.
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Location: Tower Hamlets
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J1AF10901