Italian speaking Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Richmond, London
Salary £200 to £250 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 16:00
An Italian speaking live in junior nanny is needed by a family in Richmond, London to help them look after their toddler. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Someone who speaks Italian is needed for this role to help the child learn the language during the early years.
Working hours: Between 30 and 40 hours per week, additional hours during the weekend
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals
- reporting every activities and issue to the parents
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £200 to £250 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J171F2402