A family in London is looking for a Full Time Nanny to help them care for their two lovely toddlers. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
Duties would be
- morning and afternoon nursery runs
- getting the children ready in the mornings
- preparing their meals and feeding the children
- taking the children to and from kindergarten and various activities
- taking care of typical nursery duties
- running day to day family errands
- grocery shopping
- keeping the home tidy and organised
- playing with the children and organising age appropriate
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing children’s clothes,
- making sure their room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of children’s supplies.
The family is looking for someone who can work as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.