Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Merton
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A Spanish-speaking Afterschool Nanny is needed by a family based in Merton, London to look after their lovely school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be three days a week ideally Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday, approximately 9 to 12 hours per week.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking the child to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Implementing daily routines
The family needs someone enthusiastic, energetic and caring. Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the child learn and improve using the language.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. Having a valid First Aid qualification is a must. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026188