Afterschool Nanny in Kingston
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A lovely family in the Kingston area is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their two lovely school-aged children. The Nanny will work 3 days per week, these days are flexible and the nanny can start at either 3pm or 4pm and will need to stay until 7pm.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Afterschool Nanny must have a full driver's license and a valid First Aid qualification. The family would like someone to start in September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J076A